Pinterest should come with warning labels. What starts out as a project guaranteed to ramp up the cute factor of your home soon turns into a skewed, misshapen blob. Making cute cookies and snacks? Even worse. DIY disasters, while tragic and heartbreaking, are also hilarious – after all, who doesn’t want to laugh at someone’s crushed hopes and dreams? Below are some of the best Pinterest DIY fails on the internet!
1. Princess Glerf
2. Rabid demon hedgehog
3. Chubby skeleton boy
4. We are big blue blobs that will destroy the world!
6. Melty egg soldiers
7. Cthulu pie
8. Who thought using the baby as a prop would be a good idea?
9. Counting sheep or straggly nightmares?
10. Is that candy corn?
11. I think Buzz has been out in space for a little too long
12. Rubber Ducky gore
13. Melting minions
14. Flag or terrifying face. Either works
15. Either way, this is a fail
16. Is this supposed to be something?
17. Are those vitamin tablets?
18. Barbie vs. evil villain
19. Some sort of hideous primordial goo
20. The perfect hostess snack
21. I see the similarity
22. Anyone need a pink and green cake with brown clumps?
23. Santa meets strawberry monster
24. Just add salt
25. So, if you mush all the reindeer together does it make it a super-reindeer?
26. No-sew homeless pillow
27. Elegant cupcakes vs. rachet kitchen
28. Maybe they’re distant cousins?
29. Terrifying pumpkins, perfect for Halloween
30. The candy didn’t even bother to change shape
31. Calorie paradise flop
32. This flattened cake pop to scare all the kids at school
33. Or solidified berry mix. Either one
34. Croissant boomerangs, for your dining pleasure
35. If the candy’s there, that’s all that matters
36. But why is the duct tape there????
37. All you need is Ramen
38. Who cares what they look like if there’s chocolate involved?
39.Meet the sugar-loaded caterpillar with a great personality
40. This looks like the water you dip your paint brush in